Friday 27 May 2016
Suzuki’s new hatch gets significant boost from brilliant engine
Those who remember the original Suzuki Baleno, a compact saloon and hatch sold in the early nineties, will probably have kept it in their mind for one thing – its sheer indestructibility. Certainly, little enough else about the original Baleno will have stuck in your memory. It was not, with the greatest of respect, an exciting car at which to look, but it was nigh-on impossible to kill and shrugged off the worst that Irish road conditions could throw...read more...
Seat reveals prices for its Ateca crossover
Seat has today announced price details for the eagerly anticipated Seat Ateca, Seat’s first ever SUV model. With prices starting at just €24,750 for the 1.0 TSI 115hp petrol model, the Seat Ateca will be without question the best value for money mid-sized SUV in the Irish market. Meanwhile, the 1.6 TDI diesel model of the Ateca is priced at just €26,450 meaning the Ateca will offer Irish motorists the most attractive pricing in the SUV segment...read more...
Updated Amarok pickup gets V6 engine
Volkswagen Commercial Vehicles is raising the bar, with its premium pick-up, the Amarok, set to gain a bigger ‘heart’ and enhance its performance potential, thanks to the latest generation of Volkswagen V6 engines. Drivers of the Amarok can look forward in future to an additional litre of displacement offered by the 3.0-litre engine, while the pick-up will continue to boast impressive on- as well as off-road capability. Its new engine will deliver...read more...
- Ferrari posts record results, excites with convertible rumours
- Jaguar’s XF saloon is still the fittest of the species
- Dacia offers customers ferry crossing savings
- Volvo to launch new child safety seats
- Ford says four-wheel-drive is about more than just SUVs
- Skoda’s new SUV bears the Kodiaq name VW’s hottest ever Golf GTI takes Nurburgring record
- VW’s hottest ever Golf GTI takes Nurburgring record
Copyright © 2011-2016 Galway Independent